I can’t partake in the pre-dinner cheese plate, crackers and dip fair that is so familiar and much loved.
Most commercially made dips are too heavy on the garlic or legumes (or both!) for my poor sensitive digestion. They’d leave me so bloated and in pain that I’d have to skip dinner!
As a result, I experiment with fresh ways to ‘party up’ my basic dripped yoghurt cream cheese. Quick, simple and super fresh. Perfect with carrot sticks. And so pretty too.
Once you have dripped your homemade yoghurt into cream cheese the steps are very simple.
How to make zesty homemade cream cheese!
Mix it all together!
Can’t get much easier.
Keep it sealed in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- 1 cup of homemade cream cheese
- Zest of half an organic orange
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped fresh oregano
- Mix it all together and serve.
- Keep it sealed in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.