If you are dealing with bloating, pain, or IBS, you need to know about SIBO!
Millions of people, world wide have digestive problems that fall into the catchall of IBS, but what they don’t realize is that most cases are caused by a little-known condition called SIBO — Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth. The result is pain, bloating, and digestive distress, ultimately leading to other long-term diseases. Sound dreadful? It certainly can be.
SIBO awareness is so new that most doctors don’t have it on their radar. This leaves people suffering and misdiagnosed for years.
But one SIBO patient is fighting to change that — her name is Shivan Sarna and she has an incredible story of dealing with SIBO. Shivan is a popular TV host in America – she’s a total powerhouse and what she’s doing for gut health awareness is a big inspiration to me. Shiva’s the host of the SIBO SOS™ Summit, an online conference that brings together over 30 experts and patients stories to cut out the confusion and share the most current treatment options and recommendations. You can’t miss out on this!
The summit is free to attend.
You can register here for The SIBO SOS™ Summit Part II.
If you are one of the millions who have IBS, there is a lot of hope. The more you know, the better, so don’t miss this opportunity to learn what to do next.
This summit is an incredible resource to anyone dealing with digestive issues. If you’re looking for the most current and in-depth info out there, you’ll definitely want to learn from these experts.
- Dr. Allison Siebecker, Shivan Sarna, and Kristy Regan—Delicious Nutrient Rich Foods to Eat Even When You Have SIBO
- Susanne Breen—When a SIBO Patient is Also a SIBO Doctor: The Obstacles and Strategies That Work For Her and Her Patients.
- Dr. Megan Taylor: Been There, Done That! Help For Patients From a Doctor With Chronic SIBO
- Norm Robillard—Choosing Diet Over Drugs
- Angela Privin—How a Gut Health Coach Cured Herself of IBS After One Year of Paleo Done Right
- Whitney Hayes—The Art and Science of SIBO Treatment
- Jason Wysocki—The Importance of Neurology on GI Health and SIBO
Register here for the free!